Your visit to TERRA is an adventure in culinary tourism like no other in the world.
Our multi-day cooking course schedule is designed to highlight the most seasonal foods, the most talented and interesting winemakers, and culinary techniques that will thrill recreational and advanced cooks alike.
After selecting the course and available dates, guests also select area attractions to explore for a day away from the farm. Meals and amenities are part of your all-inclusive stay; day away adventures are customized and priced accordingly.
All our guests are picked up at the airport or in centrally located Prescott, Arizona and whisked away to the farm by a TERRA team member. And then the adventure begins…
SAMPLE STAY ITINERARY
Welcome reception with wine, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres and a brief tour of guest accommodations and grounds featuring a cultural storyteller or local artist’s show.
• Breakfast at leisure
• 3 Hours Instruction (cooking, farming, wine blending, hands on experience)
• Afternoon Recreational Activities (hiking, walks, yoga, trap & skeet, horseback riding)
• Evening Cocktail Reception
• Nightly Themed Dinners
• Manor Repose (after dinner drinks, library, fire pit, cigar bar etc.)
GUEST’S CHOICE ‘DAY AWAY’ ADVENTURES
• Championship Golf & Lesson with Golf Pro
• Arranged Helicopter tour of Grand Canyon (additional fee)
• Day site seeing trip to Sedona with arranged lunches
• Private one on one Chef Instruction or Gardening Instruction
• Yoga Class
• Nature Walks
• Horseback Lunch Tour
• ATV tour of Prescott National Forest
MEALS & LIBATIONS
Daily features and selections, can be delivered to room upon request
Family style featuring selections from daily harvest
NIGHTLY THEMED DINNERS
Cultural exploration dinner (8-10 Course Dinner wine paired dinner)
Outdoor Live fire wood oven, grill, cast Iron family style dinner
Couples or Group intimate private dinner on property
Collaboration Dinner with Guest Chef/Winemaker
Farm style 5 course harvest dinner
Our manor has 8 thoughtfully appointed guestrooms and one 700 square foot Epicurean Suite, each of which has been designed and crafted to create a timeless, yet luxurious feel. All rooms host an assortment of well-curated amenities to make each moment of your stay special and unique.
2019 ALL INCLUSIVE RATES: Our all-inclusive rate structure ensures that visits to TERRA farm and manor are memorable for their experiences and uniqueness, not their logistical challenges. We believe our guests’ experiences must not be hampered by an à la carte pricing structure. The idea of a Manor is that you are a guest, rather than a lodger, visiting the Manor and taking part in our unique epicurean experience is the focus. Our all-inclusive stays are a cornerstone of the TERRA farm and manor experience.
Rates are for 5-night stay and include accommodations, cooking courses, activities, airport transportation, meals, snacks, nonalcoholic beverages, cocktails, wine, amenities, tax and gratuities.
$6,700 single occupancy
$12,500 double occupancy
$8,500 – single occupancy
$14,300 – double occupancy
*$4,250 for additional guest not attending cooking school - 5-night stay required*
** PLEASE INQUIRE ON CORPORATE RATES, BUYOUTS AND WEDDING PACKAGES
COOKING SCHOOL STUDENTS RECEIVE:
• TERRA Embroidered Chef Coat and apron
• Thumb drive of recipes and access to future recipes
• Lifetime Videos of all cooking classes
• Locally Crafted Leather TERRA market bag